- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 dash ground cloves (optional)
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 package smoked cooked ham slices (6 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix apple, 1/3 cup of the dressing, walnuts and cloves.
- For each sandwich, top 1 bread slice with 1 cheese slice, apple mixture, ham, second cheese slice and second bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with remaining dressing.
- Grill until lightly browned on both sides.