Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Make ahead breakfast treat the the kids can grab and microwave or eat cold on the way to school.
- 6 large size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (or pepper jack cheese)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped apple
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Spread each flour tortillas with 1 tablespoon sour cream; sprinkle with.
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon sugar.
- Top one tortilla 1/3 cup cheese,1/4 cup chopped apple and second tortilla.
- For each serving, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet, brown quesadilla.
- 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned, carefully turning over tortilla.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
pretty good. the cinnamon sugar adds a lot more than i expected. Quick easy snack/breakfast
Great recipe for a breakfast quesadilla! The sour cream/sugar/cinnamon added very nice taste and texture. I made one as directed and added a sprinkling of crumbled cooked bacon to another - both were delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I made for 1 serving. Using low fat cheese, yogurt in place of sour cream, and ommitted the butter just dry heat for heat the Quesadilla. The flavors were great, the apples stayed crisp and the cheese nice and gooey!