Make ahead breakfast treat the the kids can grab and microwave or eat cold on the way to school.
Make and share this Cheesy Apple Breakfast Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Spread each flour tortillas with 1 tablespoon sour cream; sprinkle with.
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon sugar.
- Top one tortilla 1/3 cup cheese,1/4 cup chopped apple and second tortilla.
- For each serving, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet, brown quesadilla.
- 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned, carefully turning over tortilla.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, if desired.