- 6 large size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (or pepper jack cheese)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chopped apple
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each flour tortillas with 1 tablespoon sour cream; sprinkle with.
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon sugar.
- Top one tortilla 1/3 cup cheese,1/4 cup chopped apple and second tortilla.
- For each serving, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet, brown quesadilla.
- 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned, carefully turning over tortilla.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, if desired.