Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Great party snack.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped Spanish olives
- 1 loaf French bread, cut lengthwise in half (about 24 inches)
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix mayo, garlic powder, cheese and olives.
- Spread mixture evenly on cut surfaces of bread.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Place bread on baking sheet.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 24 slices. Serve warm.
- Can substitute 2 tablespoons canned mushrooms, chopped and drained, or finely chopped ham or turkey instead of the olives.