Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this one night to go with chicken and vegetables, and since then it is a frequent meal request.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (not fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon adobo seasoning or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter.
- Reduce heat to low/med.
- Add heavy cream to butter and stir until heated through.
- Add half of the mozzarella and half of the parmesan/romano blend.
- Stir until cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add remainder of the cheese and continue to stir until smooth.
- Add adobo seasoning or garlic powder and salt.
- Stir for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot over your favorite meat, pasta, or rice. If sauce in pan cools or separates, just reheat and stir will until butter blands back inches.