Recipe by Brynia
This recipe is easy, quick, and can be modified for any sort of dietary restriction. It makes a great side for a barbecue or any meat dish.
- 5 potatoes (Russet or all-purpose potatoes. If using new potatoes, use several.)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated romano cheese or 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pre-cook potatoes until fork tender. Potatoes can be skinned or left with the skin on. If left with skins on, be sure to wash the potatoes well. They can be microwaved or boiled. Microwaving is the quickest and it does not sacrifice the taste or texture of the dish.
- Cut hot potatoes into large pieces (about 1 to 2 inch pieces).
- Place potatoes chunks into large bowl. Add Olive oil, grated cheese, parsley flakes, chili powder, garlic powder, salt (to taste), and a few dashes of black pepper. Toss potatoes in mixture to coat evenly. (You can use less or more of each ingredient to your liking!).
- Place potatoes in a foil-lined greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of potatoes.
- Bake until cheese melted and potatoes brown slightly. (15-20 minutes).