Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a wonderful appetizer--simple and easy to make, but best of all it taste great.
- 6 medium potatoes, baked (about 6 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup black bean dip (spicy or mild your choice)
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 roasted red pepper salsa (any brand)
- 3⁄4 sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out potato pulp, leaving 1/3 inch of pulp attached to skin try not to break the skins). Save the potato pulp for another use.
- Place potato skins on a large baking sheet skin side down and bake 5 minutes. Fill each potato skin with 1 tablespoon of bean dip and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Dollop with 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of sour cream on each potato.