1/1 Photo of Cheesesteak Panini
Sue Lau's Note:
A great way to combine two of my favorite sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces Steak-ums or 6 ounces shaved rib eye steaks
- 2 slices French bread (thin large oval slices)
- 2 ounces provolone cheese or 2 ounces American cheese or 2 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1/2 cup sliced onions (or a combination) or 1/2 cup mushrooms (or a combination) or 1/2 cup green pepper (or a combination)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- banana peppers (optional) or pickle (optional)
- 1Saute the vegetables in half the butter on a stove top griddle until soft, then top with the thinly sliced steaks, cooking until cooked through, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2Place cheese on bread with steak and veggie mix and top with peppers or pickles if you like.
- 3Place bread slices together, butter each outer side and place on a panini maker, George Foreman grill, or griddle with bacon press.
- 4Grill sandwich until outside is crisp and golden, turning if you make it on the stove top griddle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesesteak Panini
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1312.6
- Calories from Fat 791
- Total Fat 87.9 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 220.9 mg
- Sodium 1557.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 54.8 g