1/3 Photos of CheesePuffs
Heather Beldin's Note:
My sister always made these when I visited her in Fla. and they are so good. As soon as I make a pan of these they are gone in seconds. If you're a cheese lover they are the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take loaf of bread. Cut out 1 in. circles out of slices of bread (should get 4 or 5 circles out of 1 slice.) When all slices are cut into circles, put them on a cookie sheet.
- 2Turn your broiler on and toast one side of the bread for only a minute. WATCH THEM SO THEY DON'T BURN.
- 3When they are toasted on one side take them out and flip the circles over. Set the circles aside and preheat oven to 350.
- 4Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together and spoon about a tsp. of mixture onto the circles of bread not toasted.
- 5When you have all the mixture on circles, put in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Watch them; when cheese is melted and bubbly it is done.
- 7Don't bake longer than 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for CheesePuffs
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.8
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 1659.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: