Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lower in fat but loaded with flavour, this dip is best made the day before.
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- In a blender or food processor, cream cottage cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover.
- Refrigerate to blend flavours.
- Serve with raw vegetables.