8 hrs 10 mins
this was something i just threw together, and it turned out to be really tasty. when i was younger, my mom would always purchase these processed chicken patties filled with cheese and broccoli. this soup oddly reminds me of those things. even though there's no cheese, broccoli nor chicken in it. weird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1throw everything but the nutritional yeast and the peas in a crockpot.
- 2add enough soymilk to just cover the potatoes.
- 3cook on low for 7-8 hours, then mash it with a potato masher til it's only slightly chunky.
- 4add the nutritional yeast, peas and more soymilk if it needs it (it should be a thick soup/stew consistency) turn crockpot to high and cook one more hour.
- 5add spike, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- 7cheeseless, broccoliless, chickenless chicken broccoli cheese soup.
- 8(you could also add tiny florets of broccoli if you so choose, to just make it chickenless and cheeseless).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseless Broccoliless Chickenless Chicken Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder