1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Topping for Brownies or Cakes
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
Kick it up a notch! Three simple ingredients make your already divine brownies even more scrumptious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine three ingredients using a hand-mixer until soft and creamy.
- 2Gently spoon over brownie or cake batter.
- 3Swirl topping with a knife, cutting through the batter underneath.
- 4Bake per directions of your favorite brownie or cake recipe.
- 5Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Topping for Brownies or Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1122.7
- Calories from Fat 756
- Total Fat 84.0 g
- Saturated Fat 51.3 g
- Cholesterol 460.9 mg
- Sodium 741.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 67.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g