Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I pulled this recipe off of a graham cracker box and tweaked it just a bit. It makes a wonderful yet simple treat to take to a pot-luck or just as a special surprise snack for after school.
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 10 graham crackers, broken into 20 squares
- 1 1⁄2 cups of your favorite fruit, sliced
- Beat Neufchatel or Cream Cheese, sugar and orange juice in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread 1 Tbs. of mixture onto each graham cracker square prior to serving.
- Top with fruit.