This is a simple yet elegant no bake cheesecake recipe, that is very appealing to the eye and delicious to the taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package Duncan Hines blueberry muffin mix (reserve the blueberries)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1Prepare the crust.
- 2Pour muffin mix into a bowl, cut in the butter.
- 3Sprinkle into a cake pan or cookie sheet.
- 4Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 10- 12 minutes.
- 5Stir mixture, and then press into a pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Blend the cream cheese, Cool Whip, sugar and Vanilla extract.
- 8Drop by spoonful into crust.
- 9Garnish with the fresh fruit and reserved blueberries arranged on top.
- 10Chill for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Topped With Fresh Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 837.7
- Calories from Fat 645
- Total Fat 71.7 g
- Saturated Fat 51.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Duncan Hines blueberry muffin mix