Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This is a simple yet elegant no bake cheesecake recipe, that is very appealing to the eye and delicious to the taste buds.
- 1 package Duncan Hines blueberry muffin mix (reserve the blueberries)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces frozen Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- 1 star fruit (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the crust.
- Pour muffin mix into a bowl, cut in the butter.
- Sprinkle into a cake pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 10- 12 minutes.
- Stir mixture, and then press into a pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Let cool.
- Blend the cream cheese, Cool Whip, sugar and Vanilla extract.
- Drop by spoonful into crust.
- Garnish with the fresh fruit and reserved blueberries arranged on top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.