Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple yet elegant no bake cheesecake recipe, that is very appealing to the eye and delicious to the taste buds.
- Prepare the crust.
- Pour muffin mix into a bowl, cut in the butter.
- Sprinkle into a cake pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 10- 12 minutes.
- Stir mixture, and then press into a pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Let cool.
- Blend the cream cheese, Cool Whip, sugar and Vanilla extract.
- Drop by spoonful into crust.
- Garnish with the fresh fruit and reserved blueberries arranged on top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.