Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
A fantastic brownie recipe - one of my favorites - simple and easy -
Make and share this Cheesecake-Topped Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 609.51 g package fudge brownie mix
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, softened
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 396.89 g caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- chocolate frosting
- orange peel (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Prepare brownie mix as package directs. Spread into well-greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornsrarch until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Spread with frosting or sprinkle wirh orange peel, if desired. Cut into bars. Stir covered in refrigerator.