Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
A fantastic brownie recipe - one of my favorites - simple and easy -
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- chocolate frosting
- orange peel (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Prepare brownie mix as package directs. Spread into well-greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornsrarch until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Spread with frosting or sprinkle wirh orange peel, if desired. Cut into bars. Stir covered in refrigerator.