Suzanna Marie's Note:
These are made with a cheesecake brownie mix, but they are baked in muffin cups with paper baking cups. So, whatever you choose to call them, the bottom line is...they've got to be good. How can you miss with this ensemble of ingredients? Recipe was on the Pillsbury brownie mix box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2Mix together brownie batter, 1/3 cup oil, 3 tablespoons water, and 1 egg.
- 3Mix together filling packet, 2 tablespoons water, and 1 egg.
- 4Combine chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- 5Fill each cup 2/3 full with brownie batter.
- 6Spoon 2 teaspoons cheesecake filling on top of each cup.
- 7Sprinkle chocolate chip/almond mixture evenly over cheesecake topped brownies.
- 8Bake 26 to 28 minutes or until firm. Cool completely. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Swirl Brownie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake swirl brownie mix