Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I like the fact that these do not have a crust. They are very rich and so you should cut them into very small squares.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs, yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice and Bisquick mix.
- Mix just until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, just until center is set.
- In bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake 4 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for one hour.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Cut into small squares.
- May garnish with fresh fruit or cherry pie filling if desired.
- (I like it plain).
Yummy! This was too easy! I was in the mood for cheesecake but didnt have anything to use for a crust. Well, I saw your recipe and made it. I wish I had had my digital camera to take a pic. It looked awesome! (My friend is borrowing it..) Thanks for an easy, repeat recipe!:)