Prep 16 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made these at Christmas time for my husband's work and they loved 'em. Very easy to make!
Make and share this Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a fork mix brown sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add flour and stir until crumbly. Stir in walnuts.
- Reserve 1 cup brown sugar mixture and press the remaining mixture into the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add granulated sugar, egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the brown sugar mixture in baking pan. Sprinkle with the reserved brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let stand until cool.
- Cut into squares.
These were good, but the walnuts over powered the cheesecake flavor. I'd cut the walnuts by half, as I love the cheesecake flavor. Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2013
Yummy for the tummy simple and to prepare! Thanks Nicole!