Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent dessert dish!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- sour cream, topping
- fresh fruit
SOUR CREAM TOPPING
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- In bowl of food processor process butter, brown sugar, pecans, and flour.
- Press into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Cut into squares.
- Top each square with sour cream topping and a small piece of fresh fruit.
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING:.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto each square before serving.