Recipe by carolinajen4
Made these quick and easy graham cracker "cheesecakes" as an after school snack for my children. Yum!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (lowfat)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping, thawed
- 10 graham crackers, broken into 20 squares
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries (any berries you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread 1 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each graham cracker square just before serving.
- Top with berries. Can be made ahead of time and stored covered in refrigerator up to two days.