Recipe by veraj9170
You know when you want just a bite? Or you want to make a variety of something? Well, I like making cheesecake singles. I can make 3 or 4 different toppings and flavors from one batch. This is great - like I said great for when you just want a bite. In my mind, it's like diet food, sorta. Think about it.... you're just tasting it! NO?
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions on bottoms of 24 lightly greased or lined muffin cups.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time beating throughly each time and lastly vanilla; mix well. Spoon equal amounts of mixture into prepared cups. Bake 20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.