Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
These are so delish! They take a little time, but it's well worth it. There is no cooking time, just 2 hours of chilling.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9inch)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the sweet milk and lemon juice; beat until thickened and blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- For each shake put 1 piece of cheesecake into the blender and add the additional ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass.