Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
Top Review by 737480
It was good for a low cal pudding snack but it tasted more like the vanilla pudding than cheesecake. At first it tasted a little bland too so I added some regular sugar and more vanilla. (I do have a cold so my taster might be a little off haha) It was easy to make though!!
- 8 ounces philadelphia fat free cream cheese
- 3 ounces jello sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk, and water.
- Mix well with a whisk or electric mixer.
- Stir in lemon juice, Splenda, and vanilla.
- Spoon evenly into 6 small dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To Serve:.
- Sprinkle each dish with 3/4 Tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Add Cool Whip.
- 2.5 pts each.
- *You could pour this into a RF Graham cracker crust, just don't forget to add the points!