This fun dessert starts with your favorite cheesecake recipe, minus the crust. I made #107544 for this. Your freezer is your friend on this, and the toppings are unlimited as you use your imagination. Leftovers should be kept in the freezer, and they should be eaten soon after being taken out, as they tend to fall off the sticks if left out too long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) prepared cheesecake, any flavor
- 50 sucker sticks
- 14 ounces melted chocolate, for dipping
- 1Take prepared cheesecake and mash in a bowl to make it easy to scoop.
- 2Using a cookie scoop, portion out the cheesecake and roll into balls.
- 3Push one sucker stick into each ball.
- 4Freeze for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, melt down your chocolate or candy melts in a double boiler.
- 6Place toppings (crushed oreos, chopped nuts, candy sprinkles, toffee bits - use your imagination) in a bowl.
- 7Remove pops from freezer.
- 8Working quickly (the chocolate will cool quickly due to the frozen pop), dip pops into melted chocolate, twirling stick to remove excess chocolate and then roll in desired topping. You could use crushed oreos, chopped nuts, sprinkles, whatever your heart desires.
- 9Push pop sticks into styrofoam to keep them upright while chocolate and toppings set.
- 10Place back into freezer for approximately 20 minutes and then place into storage container.
- 11Keep in freezer, removing 10-15 minutes before eating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Pops
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: