Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This no-bake recipe was in my mom's recipe box. Even though this does include a little sugar and butter, she wrote that it only has 150 calories per serving, 4.6 grams fat and no transfats!
- Combine butter, cracker crumbs and water and press into pie pan. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, water and gelatin into a blender and mix.
- Add egg and sugar and blend then set aside.
- Bring milk and vanilla to boiling point and add to blender mixture, along with cottage cheese. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blender mixture into pie shell and refrigerate at least 2 hours until set before serving.