Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend made this--it's his Mom's recipe. It's a super quick cheesecake but also very good. He said the ingredients are flexible--do what you prefer. He experiments and tastes along the way. Serving size is estimated.
- 12 -16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon pudding mix
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream until combined.
- Add sugar and lemon pudding mix. Add lemon juice to desired tartness.
- Make sure you're just combining and not over beating.
- Add vanilla and combine.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake on counter before putting in fridge to chill.