Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light & creamy. I tried a recipe years ago very close to this and decided to give this recipe a try. This pie is light and very creamy. When I made this pie I used Neufchatel for the cream cheese. I used Splenda sugar blend for the sugar with no problems. I did use french vanilla flavoring for the vanilla extract which the kids loved, but I think it took away from the cheesecake flavor, so next time I will use the vanilla extract. I also used sugar free Cool Whip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip (8oz container)
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crust (9-inch pie crust)
- fresh fruit
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill until set, about 4 hours.
- Before serving, arrange fruit on top and serve.