Recipe by Baby Chevelle
These cups are one of the easiest, tastiest, deserts I have made that gives a great impression to serve. These are low in fat, or they don't have to be, by using regular cream cheese and sour cream. Also you can use any fruit that you like on top. I really like using strawberries and kiwi when they are in season. This is from Light and Tasty magazine. They look as good as they taste.
Top Review by eburns14
The phyllo cups are a great concept, but I didn't like these for 2 reasons : it didn't taste "cheescakey" at all andthe artificial sweetener taste of the splenda was overpowering. Will try to find another filling for the very dainty phyllo cups.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages miniature phyllo cups, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced and cut into quarters