Recipe by George Clement
You get he best of both worlds with this receipe. If you are a cheesecake/pecan pie lover then this will be your dish.
Top Review by Shirl (J) 831
I made this pie today, it is another one for PAC. This one is a keeper !! I love the taste of the cheese in this. Good change from plain pecan pie. I will keep this one to make again at Christmas. Thanks George !
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together, cream cheese, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread over pie crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat again.
- Pour over pecans gently.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.