Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
plan ahead this dessert needs to stay in the fridge for 2 hours before serving
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 2 cups fresh fruit, cut into pieces
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter then press 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto bottom and part-way up sides of a stemmed dessert-type glass (such as a wine glass).
- Repeat with 3 more glasses; set aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy; beat in sugar, lemon juice and sour cream, then stir in raisins.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture, and the cut-up fresh fruit into each glass (on top of graham cracker crumbs).
- Top with additional 2 tablespoons of crumbs, and then 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, then remaining fruit.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.