1/5 Photos of Cheesecake Parfait
I've been making this since the 1970's and it's great for satisfying that cheesecake craving. For pot luck or family gatherings, double the recipe and serve in a trifle bowl. Choose any type of pie filling, but I've found when doubling the recipe, one can of filling and one can of coconut is adequate. My personal favorite is blueberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vanilla pudding mix, sour cream and softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- 2With electric mixer, whip until smooth.
- 3Slowly add sugar, incorporating fully.
- 4Stir in almond extract.
- 5Spoon mixture in glasses or trifle dish until half full.
- 6Spoon a layer of pie filling on top, reserving about 1/2 cup for garnishing.
- 7Add the remainder of the cream cheese mixture over the pie filling layer.
- 8Garnish with the reserved 1/2 cup filling and sprinkle with coconut.
- 9May be consumed immediately or refrigerated for future use.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.8
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g