Recipe by Pinay0618
Cheesecake for breakfast! Recipe is from Bisquick. Prep time includes time for freezing cream cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry syrup for pancake
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in cream cheese.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
- In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.