Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheesecake is smooth and creamy. Nobody will guess your secret is the white chocolate chips. When you try this please give it a rating. Good or bad I would like to know!!
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 large graham cracker crust
- Melt white chocolate chips in saucepan.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
I thank you for the best cheesecake I have ever made. Perfect timing to find for the upcoming holidays! Thank you