Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This receipe is a creation from 2 seprate recipes where I adopted the biscuit base of one and the cheese layer of another.Extremely easy to follow as it is a no-bake cheesecake! The strawberry jam jelly topping is beautiful. Happy making no-bake cheesecake!
- 150 g plain sweet biscuit crumbs (digestive biscuit recommended)
- 80 g butter, melted
- 250 g cream cheese
- 350 g condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons agar-agar, for making jellies,dissolved in
- 100 g boiling water
- 40 g lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125 g water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon agar-agar
- 2 tablespoons good quality jam
- 3 -5 drops lemon juice
- Biscuit Base.
- Line base of container with grease proof paper, grease sides.
- combine crumbs and melted butter in bowl.
- Press into base of container.
- Cheese Layer.
- cream cheese till soft.
- Add the milk and cream till mixture is smooth.
- Heat up agar agar mixture till hot before adding to cheese mixture.
- Add juice and essence.
- pour over the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate overnite.
- boil all the ingredients under Topping together, cool slightly before pouring over the cold cheesecake.