This receipe is a creation from 2 seprate recipes where I adopted the biscuit base of one and the cheese layer of another.Extremely easy to follow as it is a no-bake cheesecake! The strawberry jam jelly topping is beautiful. Happy making no-bake cheesecake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 150 g plain sweet biscuit crumbs (digestive biscuit recommended)
- 80 g butter, melted
- 250 g cream cheese
- 350 g condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons agar-agar, for making jellies,dissolved in
- 100 g boiling water
- 40 g lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1Biscuit Base.
- 2Line base of container with grease proof paper, grease sides.
- 3combine crumbs and melted butter in bowl.
- 4Press into base of container.
- 6Cheese Layer.
- 7cream cheese till soft.
- 8Add the milk and cream till mixture is smooth.
- 9Heat up agar agar mixture till hot before adding to cheese mixture.
- 10Add juice and essence.
- 11pour over the biscuit base.
- 12Refrigerate overnite.
- 14boil all the ingredients under Topping together, cool slightly before pouring over the cold cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (989 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2699.5
- Calories from Fat 1639
- Total Fat 182.1 g
- Saturated Fat 114.9 g
- Cholesterol 564.9 mg
- Sodium 1660.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 211.8 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain sweet biscuit crumbs