1 hr 10 mins
adopt a greyhound's Note:
Posted for a request. Add a topping of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch ungreased spring form pan.
- 2Blend the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a food blender for 1 minute.
- 3Add the cream cheese. Blend until smooth.
- 4Pour 2 tbsp melted butter through the top of the machine. Pour into the spring form pan.
- 5Bake in the lower third of a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 6When baking is finished, remove from oven, and turn oven onto broil. Broil the cheesecake just until the top begins to show attractive brown spots.
- 7Refrigerate for 4 hours, preferably overnight, before cutting and serving. This is not a low calorie version. Cut into small pieces - it is very rich. Serves 8-12.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake, New York Style - Jeff Smith's Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.8
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 333.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g