Recipe by caroline_14
This is the only cheesecake recipe I use. Creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. I've made this cheesecake many times and it always comes out perfect-no cracking. Good with any desired topping.
Top Review by pittsburghrare
I never made cheesecake before and this was a delicious recipe for it! No cracks :) Also, it tastes wonderfully rich and fluffy. My mom is quite the baker and this is superior to our family recipe. My only substitution was using homemade sweetened condensed milk since I make all organic food. Thanks for the tasty recipe! Its a keeper!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX crumbs, 4 Tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- MIX creamcheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended.
- Blend in sour cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or over night.
- Remove rim of pan before cutting.
- Garnish as desired.