Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the only cheesecake recipe I use. Creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. I've made this cheesecake many times and it always comes out perfect-no cracking. Good with any desired topping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- MIX crumbs, 4 Tablespoons sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- MIX creamcheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended.
- Blend in sour cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or over night.
- Remove rim of pan before cutting.
- Garnish as desired.
I never made cheesecake before and this was a delicious recipe for it! No cracks :) Also, it tastes wonderfully rich and fluffy. My mom is quite the baker and this is superior to our family recipe. My only substitution was using homemade sweetened condensed milk since I make all organic food. Thanks for the tasty recipe! Its a keeper!!
I love your introduction! I also like the fact that you put in some fabulous ingredients.I can't wait to put this in my cookbook on RecipeZaar! I'm giving this recipe, a thumb's up!
I made this cheesecake for my new boyfriend's birthday/easter party last year when I met his family (yes, the entire family!) for the first time. They LOVED it! (which in turn helped them to love me). Now, a year and a half later, they have asked me to make (two) cheesecakes for his sisters wedding!! Talk about flattery!! Thank you for posting this recipe! To any future cheesecake makers, this is the one for you!