Recipe by Roxanne J.R.
From Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. Very decadent and fattening dessert drink. You can use store bought or homemade cheesecake. The recipe author made a crustless cheesecake to use in this.
- 8 -12 ounces plain cheesecake (2 wedges, 4-6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 pint premium vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, cheesecake, vanilla, 1 pint of ice cream in a blender and puree until thick and smooth.
- If the mixture is too thin add more ice cream a little bit at a time and blend.
- This milkshake should be thick enough to eat with a spoon if you like.
- Pour into two glasses.