Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so easy and can be made as individual servings or 1 cheesecake
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla extract (can use lemon or almond extract as preferred)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 8 custard cups/ramekins or an 8x6 pan w/PAM Put custard cups in a water bath.
- Water should come up about ½ on the glass.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until well mixed and liquefied.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, shut oven off, leaving cheesecake in oven for 1 more hour.
- Remove and cool.
I made this on Saturday for my birthday in place of a cake since I am trying to lose the last 10 lbs after having a baby....I am sorry but it was not that good. It tasted like pure cream cheese. I think I will try making it again but add in lots of cinnamon and maybe some all spice to cover up the cheese flavor.
Just finished eating my 1/8 piece of this wonderful cheesecake. Put half almond extract and half vanilla. Blended it in the stand mixer creamed up well. Only used 1/2 c splenda and was plenty sweet enough. The BF loved it too, although he is not doing low-carb so I made a quick raspberry sauce with frozen raspberries and sugar and nutmeg. He loved it too! Just stopped short of licking the plate. Can't believe it is not cheating on my South Beach! Thank you Lv2Sun!
My husband is watching his carbs so I tried this recipe, he really didn't like it. Although my sister-in-law said it was good