Recipe by snuqueen
This rivals any cheesecake made at home. It is not as fancy as The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, but it sure is good!
- butter, for the pan
- 2 lbs cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 1⁄2 cups Equal sugar substitute
- 4 large eggs, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a springform pan and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until absolutely smooth.
- Slowly beat in the sweetener.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
- Add the remaining ingredients, scrape down, and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- Turn down the heat to 275 and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven.
- Run a knife around the edge and return the pan to the oven to cool slightly.
- Don't worry if the center of the cheesecake looks a little wiggly; it will firm up in the oven.
- Cover the cooled cheesecake with plastic and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.