1 hr 30 mins
This rivals any cheesecake made at home. It is not as fancy as The Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, but it sure is good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Butter a springform pan and set aside.
- 3Beat the cream cheese until absolutely smooth.
- 4Slowly beat in the sweetener.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
- 6Add the remaining ingredients, scrape down, and stir to combine.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- 9Turn down the heat to 275 and bake for 1 hour.
- 10Turn off the oven.
- 11Run a knife around the edge and return the pan to the oven to cool slightly.
- 12Don't worry if the center of the cheesecake looks a little wiggly; it will firm up in the oven.
- 13Cover the cooled cheesecake with plastic and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 248.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g