Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is similar to Sandra Lee's Sugar Plum Lollipops...but made a little different. This makes a wonderful presentation and everybody can have whatever cheesecake topped the way they like it. Similar to my V's Favorite Cheesecake Bar.
- 24 ounces cheesecake filling, PHILADELPHIA Ready-To-Eat
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package toffee pieces
- 24 lollipop sticks
- Freeze the Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling until almost frozen.
- Place each pecans and walnuts in a separate shallow bowl or dish.
- Melt chocolates separately in a bowl in the microwave on 50% power, and then whisk until smooth.
- Melt butterscotch chips in separate bowl -- whisk until smooth.
- Melt Toffee bits in a separate bowl -- whisk until smooth.
- Heat caramel in a separate bowl in the microwave on 50 percent power, and whisk until smooth.
- With a melon baller, scoop cheesecake into balls. Insert lollipop sticks into cheesecake ball and stand upright on plate.
- Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up again.
- Dip balls in either white chocolate or in caramel, and then roll in nuts to fully coat. Same with melted butterscotch and toffee bits.
- Place back in freezer to firm.
- Can be left in freezer standing upright and then taken out and refrigerated until ready to serve.
Yummy!! I used Absolutely the Best New York Cheesecake (Gluten-Free) for the cheesecake filling after baked. I didn't use nuts as some in our family don't like nuts, but oh the possibilites with this one with different varieties of cheesecake, mini M&ms, coconut.. Yummy! Thanks, Chef~V! :)