1/2 Photos of Cheesecake Lollipop Sticks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces cheesecake filling, PHILADELPHIA Ready-To-Eat
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup caramel topping
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package toffee pieces
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 1Freeze the Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling until almost frozen.
- 2Place each pecans and walnuts in a separate shallow bowl or dish.
- 3Melt chocolates separately in a bowl in the microwave on 50% power, and then whisk until smooth.
- 4Melt butterscotch chips in separate bowl -- whisk until smooth.
- 5Melt Toffee bits in a separate bowl -- whisk until smooth.
- 6Heat caramel in a separate bowl in the microwave on 50 percent power, and whisk until smooth.
- 7With a melon baller, scoop cheesecake into balls. Insert lollipop sticks into cheesecake ball and stand upright on plate.
- 8Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up again.
- 9Dip balls in either white chocolate or in caramel, and then roll in nuts to fully coat. Same with melted butterscotch and toffee bits.
- 10Place back in freezer to firm.
- 11Can be left in freezer standing upright and then taken out and refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Lollipop Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: