Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cheese Cake made lighter without any taste difference or so little it is hard to tell any.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar Twin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Sugar Twin
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 8 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 3 whole eggs
- 40 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 lemon rind, zested
- 1 orange rind, zested
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Crust Part:.
- Mix Gtrahm Cracker Crumbs with Sugar twin and margarine. Press into 10 inch Springform pan bottom.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minute.
- Cake part:.
- Cream together: Cream Cheese, Sugar,and Sugar Twin; Add Corn starch,eggbeaters, Whole eggs ( one at a time) bmixing in between each addition. Then add Zest of one Orange and One Lemon and stir in to mixture.
- Spray Butter flavored spray on inside sides of pan with CrackerCrumbs in bottom. Pour Cake part in to pan.
- Bake in Water Bath at 360* for 45-60 minute.
- It will still move in the center a bit when done. After it is completely baked Turn of over and leave Door ajar with cake still in there for one hour. Take out and refridgerate.