Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Your guests will ask for this recipe with its delicious semi-sweet and white chocolate flavor and refreshing orange taste. It does take 6 hours to cool.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup real Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (7 g) envelope unflavored gelatin
- white chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Swirled Morsels over cooled crust.
- COMBINE orange juice and gelatin in small saucepan over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; set aside.
- MELT morsels in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool slightly.
- COMBINE cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture, melted morsels and orange peel. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour filling over morsels; smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining Swirled Morsels. Cover; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.