Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I kind of like this lowcal snack because it has some protein, as well as being sweet. Each serving has fewer than 100 calories and about 8 g of protein. It works with whatever flavor jello you want to use (the 4-serving size box). Cooking time is chill time.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Stir boiling water into jello and stir 2 minutes, or till jello is dissolved.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and add cheeses.
- Blend on medium til well blended.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
This is a great recipe! Very creamy and light. I have made it with a few different flavors of jello and all were good.
i thought this was delicious. my husband thought it was too sweet? i didnt have any cottage cheese though so i made some yogurt cheese and it turned out delicious. i used raspberry jello and put some frozen raspberries in it and some walnuts. it was very yummy and fun to eat. i liked the pockets of cool whip that didnt quite get all blended. i am excited to try it with different flavors and fruits. and i guess i'll have to work on that sweet factor?? thanks for a fun and addictive recipe
I've made this before and LOVE it with stawberry and lemon jello! Also I put the cottage cheese in my food processor to get it nice and smooth without all the "curds", makes it seem more like cheesecake!