Recipe by wife2abadge
I kind of like this lowcal snack because it has some protein, as well as being sweet. Each serving has fewer than 100 calories and about 8 g of protein. It works with whatever flavor jello you want to use (the 4-serving size box). Cooking time is chill time.
- 2⁄3 cup water, boiling
- 1 (1/3 ounce) boxjello instant sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Stir boiling water into jello and stir 2 minutes, or till jello is dissolved.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into a blender and add cheeses.
- Blend on medium til well blended.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.