Recipe by Abby Girl
Funky little way to serve 6 individual cheesecakes with either fresh fruit or the topping of your choice. I have used Strawberry Marmalade 223183 and Light Blueberry Sauce 62315 for toppings that have worked out very well. They're also delicious topped with berry jam.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed (see Note)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined. Divide evenly among 6 - 250 ml wide mouth mason jars. Press down into even layer in bottom of jar, but pat gently or the graham cracker crumb will become compacted and you will need a sledge hammer to get the crust out! Place jars on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely. (This can be done a day in a advance).
- In a mixer, whip the cream to soft peaks. Transfer to bowl. Cover and chill.
- Mix cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Remove bowl from mixer.
- Fold in whipped cream in 3 stages until combined. Divide mixture evenly among jars. Smooth out tops with spoon, Cover jars with the snap lids or plastic wrap,.
- Refrigerate up to three days.
- Top cheesecake with fresh berries and serve.
- Note: The recipe started off with 4 T brown sugar, which I found on the little sweet side. Use the full amount if desired.
- I used my stick blender to whip up the whipping cream quite successfully, so cutting down on the amount of dishes used.