Recipe by The Normans
We can't remember where we originally sourced this recipe, but we have been making it for about 5 years now. We vary the 'taste' depending on the season and who we are making it for. Try swapping the Toblerone for your favourite chocolate bar. At Christmas we use the Toblerone and add 100gms of both pistachios and dried cranberries! Enjoy :)
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- 100 g toblerone chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 liters vanilla ice cream, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add cream, beating constantly until combined.
- Fold cream cheese mixture and Toblerone through softened ice-cream. Transfer to an airtight container. Freeze for 4 to 5 hours or until firm, mixing occasionally so the chocolate doesn't all sink to the bottom.