Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 package creamy chocolate fudge frosting mix (for 2 layer cake)
- Combine flour, butter and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer on low until butter is cut into dry ingredients. (Pastry blender may be used.)
- Place this mixture into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix frosting and cream cheese until combined.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Carefully spread chocolate mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chocolate mixture is set. Cool.
- Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.
In the directions you have to combine with brown sugar, but I don't see how much to put in with the ingredients??