Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Two decadent desserts come together.
Make and share this Cheesecake Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with lightly buttered waxed paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows in a heavy 2 1/2 to 3 quart saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat; stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 5 1/2 minutes on medium heat or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cream cheese and white chocolate chips until melted.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
Does not setup and tastes like melted marshmallows and nothing like cheesecake.
I now know why there is no photo. It doesn't turn out. One of the worst recipes I have tried.
I went by each and every detail one this menu and my fudge turned out like half pudding and the other part tasted HORRIBLE please don't use this recipe.